The Skylark is the iconic bird of the South Downs National Park and is the inspiration behind this pre-pitched, alternative accommodation campsite option. The purpose of Camp Skylark is to keep things simple and minimise some of the effort that may come with bringing your own equipment. It provides a varied choice of accommodation options from bell tents, yurts and tipis to luxurious Airstreams and Indian Shikars’, complete with flushing toilets, posh shower facilities, a cafe, bar and chillout area so you can soak up the beauty around you.
Why be part of Camp Skylark?
There are so many reasons to consider Camp Skylark as your temporary home during Boomtown.
- Your accommodation is set up and waiting for you upon arrival
- No need to bring lots of bulky stuff with you
- Flushing toilets and posh showers included
- Dedicated cafe, bar and communal chill out area with stargazing fire pit
- Clean, calm and spacious environment
- Short walk to all of the main attractions!
- No need to pack down your accommodation and take it with you, simply clear away your belongings, take your rubbish to the recycling points and then head off
- Dedicated car park (at an additional cost)
- The only place on site you can hire boutique camping accommodation!
Camp Skylark offers pre-pitched accommodation in a secure and fenced off area with 24/7 security looking after the entrance and the perimeter fence.
When you arrive you will need to hand over your Accommodation and Resident Camping Wristband ticket at our Camp Skylark box office where you will be wristbanded. Once you have been wristbanded you will be directed to check into your accommodation. Check-in on Wednesday is from 2 pm onwards and then between 10am - 11pm (Thursday-Sunday).
- Proper sit-down, flushing toilets and hot showers are included
- Scrumptious café
- Cocktail bar
- Communal chill-out area and beautiful fire pit
- Yoga classes
- Beauty salon (at an additional cost)
- Pamper parlour
- Car park (at an additional cost)
You can book Camp Skylark accommodation & wristbands on the ticket page.
Bell Tents: firstname.lastname@example.org
Minimal Fuss / Comfort Tipis (large and extra large): email@example.com
Luxury Tipi Tents: firstname.lastname@example.org
Gypsy Bowtop Wagon: email@example.com
Indian Shikar / Bedouin Tents: firstname.lastname@example.org
VIP Lotus Bell Tents: Laura@portobellotents.com