Introducing Camp Orchid, our brand new ‘Bring Your Own Tent’, pre-bookable campsite for Chapter One, The Gathering
After taking on board the feedback from general camping, Skylark, Reserved Camping and Boomtown Springs, we’ve created a brand new, spacious flat campsite with affordable creature comforts! Wristband price includes; showers, flushing toilets, pamper parlour, as well as a bar, cafe and chill out area.
Named after the rare flowers that bloom on our beautiful South Downs National Park site, this option is perfect for anyone after a bit of extra comfort with their festival camping experience.
Available to book NOW.
About Camp Orchid
Open to all who have purchased the Camp Orchid camping wristband, this affordable, sectioned off campsite offers spacious camping with full access to a pamper parlour experience that includes hot showers, flushing toilets, mirrors, hair straighteners and dryers.
Additionally, you’ll find a cosy cafe with seating and a fire pit all to create a relaxing chill-out space to call your home for the duration of the fair. The wristband also allows the flushing toilets that are located in a central location within the festival.
This campsite is pre-booked only to maximise space and comfort.
- Welcome Reception Tent
- 24 hour security
- Hot showers
- Flushing toilets
- Mirrors, hair straighteners and dryers in the pamper parlour
- Access to flushing loos in a central location within the city, as well as in the campsite
- Cafe and chill out space
- Access to closer parking (Car Park passes at additional cost, £26 in advance)
- Cafe, seating and chill out area with cosy fire pit
- Extra flat, extra spacious camp ground in a great location