Wake The Tiger X Boomtown Fundraiser for Gaza
Boomtown Festival and Wake The Tiger are collaborating to fundraise for Medical Aid for Palestinians (MAP), in response to the humanitarian crisis that is taking place in Gaza. We are united in demanding an immediate ceasefire.
MAP is a charity that works for the health and dignity of Palestinians living under occupation and as refugees. It provides immediate medical aid to those in great need, while also developing local capacity and skills to ensure the long-term development of the Palestinian healthcare system.
- Option for donation on all Wake The Tiger general admission ticket purchases.
- Option for donation on all Boomtown ticket purchases.
- Charity donation tap points in the Guildhall at the Wake The Tiger experience throughout February.
- A dedicated fundraising event on Friday 23rd February 2024.
- 100% of fundraising event ticket sales and profit to go directly to MAP.
We understand that globally this is a very political and sensitive issue and the history of this conflict is complex, but on a human level it is devastating and we feel we have to act. We believe in the power of creativity to inspire a world that works for all, and ask you to stand with us in support.
How else to get involved:
- Every Friday afternoon there is a vigil for Gaza and the Palestinian people at the Cascade Steps, Bristol, BS1 4XJ. More information can be found via Bristol Stop the War Coalition as well as Bristol Palestinian Solidarity Campaign.
- Write to your MP using this link