Welcome to our contacts section. Here you will be able to apply to do practically anything at BoomTown Fair 2014!
We are on the hunt for VOLUNTEERS and APPLICATIONS ARE NOW OPEN!!!
We are looking to recruit for the following roles: DEADLINE AUGUST 1ST
Simply click here and follow the step by step guide to apply. We look forward to hearing from you! :-)
You can also join the team at Oxfam
Click here to apply via their website.
With more than 4 new watering holes at this years fair, we are on the lookout for more charismatic, flamboyant and extraordinary souls to join the lovely crew behind the 15+ themed bars and pubs we have across the city! All our superhuman bar volunteers are provided with a meal voucher and a drink at the end of each shift! For more info, get in touch directly with the Festival Volunteers via 0191 6030753 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the link below:
APPLY TO TRADE AT BOOMTOWN
Trader applications are now closed.
OTHER WAYS OF GETTING INVOLVED AND JOB OPPORTUNIES:
The following Get Involved Applications are OPEN: Click here
- Walkabout - DEADLINE: 1st MAY 2014
- Job Opportunities - OPEN
- Offering a product or Service - OPEN
- Sideshow/Interactive Area - CLOSED
- Site Art/Nutty Idea - CLOSED
- Street Theatre/Circus Performance - CLOSED
- Venue - CLOSED
- Window/Room Install - CLOSED
- Boom Buses: Any coach related queries please email us here: email@example.com
- Press & PR: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Local Residents of Winchester and the surrounding area: email@example.com
- Information, Questions, General ranting: firstname.lastname@example.org