Here's what you need to know ahead of booking your tickets in the resale at 7pm on 1st June.
With an epic extension of their monthly show on SWU.FM, Boomtown programmers Kaptin Barrett and James Wonka will be taking over the airwaves for a whole 12 hours, giving away 2 pairs of Boomtown tickets and raising funds for The Campaign Against Living Miserably (CALM), an excellent and important charity that are leading a movement against suicide through vital, life-saving support, impactful, provocative campaigns and collective action.
Digging deeper than ever into their extensive music collections, they will be embarking on this free-flowing B2B journey from 12pm - 12am BST on Tuesday 30th March. Anyone joining for the whole ride can expect their usual selection of brand new sounds and so much more besides, from stone cold classics to undiscovered gems across the ages, and nearly as many genres as you might find at the festival itself.
HOW TO LISTEN:
Via SWU Player swu.fm/player. If you are Bristol based it’s FM: 103.7
HOW TO WIN TICKETS:
- Click on the 'Pledge Now' button on Radio Boomtown's Fundsurfer page.
- Give a one-off donation of £5 minimum (IMPORTANT: All donations are welcome but you must give a £5 Minimum donation to enter - there is no maximum donation but you only get one entry)
- On the "Radio Boomtown Entry Form" page answer this question:
What do you miss most about festivals?
- Click 'I'm happy to share my contact details with Radio Boomtown'
- Tune in to SWU.FM and listen out for your entry, we’ll be shouting out some of our favourites over the day
- We’ll pick our favourite two and contact them directly to let them know they’ve won a pair of tickets each!
Donate to CALM through this page (IMPORTANT: All donations are welcome but you must give a £5 Minimum donation to enter - there is no maximum donation but you only get one entry) and tell us what you miss most about festivals. We shall be picking the one that we love the most.
Don't forget to leave your name and email address. We will be reading out the winners on SWU.FM this Tuesday
CALM - The Charity
Campaign Against Living Miserably (CALM) is a charity leading a movement against suicide through vital, life-saving support, impactful, provocative campaigns and collective action.
The CALM helpline spoke to over 122,000 people in 2019, directly preventing 588 suicides. And as of the lockdown has seen an increase of 37% in daily calls from people struggling with worries around health, family, work and mental health concerns.
CALM believes in helping people find ways to battle against living miserably every day.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- To qualify for the draw, each entrant must follow the instructions on the Fundsurfer page.
- All entrants MUST be 18 years or over.
- Each person is only entitled to one entry.
- Entrants must consent to being contacted in order to be eligible.
- The competition closing date is Midnight GMT Tuesday 30th and is final, no further entries after this date and time will be counted.
- The winner will be contacted by a member of Boomtown staff within 1 days of the competition closing.
- The winning prize is not refundable, non-exchangeable and non-transferable.
- If the 2021 festival doesn't go ahead the tickets will be rolled over to 2022.
- The winner must claim the prize within 7 days and provide us with full name, email address and postal address.
- The winner will be picked by a member of Boomtown staff, the judge’s decision is final.
- Boomtown reserves the right to cancel this campaign and draw without prior notice.
- Boomtown staff and relations are not eligible to win.
- This competition is run solely by Boomtown.
- If you have any queries on any of the above terms and conditions please get in touch with us directly via firstname.lastname@example.org