Everything you need to know about Public Transport Saver Festival Entry Tickets
This election is once in a lifetime, a chance for you to use your power and VOTE
for the policies (not personalities) that most align with what’s important to you –
whether that’s the NHS, the environment or education.
We urge you to read the policies of the different parties to make your mind up – there’s a handy quiz here.
Your voice is important and together we can make a change – but you must have registered to vote by midnight on November 26th.
Registration is incredibly quick, easy and can even be done on your phone, here.
As if having a voice in your future wasn’t enough, we’ve teamed up with our friends in the festival community on a joint campaign (#UseYourVoice2019) and will be giving away 2 adult tickets to Boomtown to one lucky person who registers to vote between Friday 15th November (today!) and midnight on 26th November, when registration closes.
1. Like and share a post on Facebook (This one for AREA 404 tickets or this one for Boomtown Chapter 12 tickets)
2. Register to vote, HERE. It’s incredibly quick and easy!
2. Comment on the Facebook post saying ‘I just registered to vote’ and tag your mates.
4. After the deadline of midnight on November 26th has passed, we will contact one of you as our winner. To accept the prize, you will need to forward us your confirmation email to show you did register to vote during the specified time period. Should you not be able to do this, the prize will be passed along to somebody else.
Terms and conditions
- This prize is only open to UK residents over the age of 18 who register to vote between Friday 15th November and midnight on Tuesday 26th November.
- If chosen as a winner, you must be able to send over evidence of your voter registration. If you can not do this, the prize will be passed on to somebody who can. Your voter confirmation email will be securely deleted immediately after – though we will keep hold of your email address to arrange your free tickets.
- These tickets are a prize and thus are not refundable.