Don't miss your last chance to party. Join us as a volunteer.
We’re making short documentary, which focuses on our journey over the last decade. It includes the inner workings of how the festival comes together, the communities that help create it and a glimpse into what the future holds… but where would this be without you?!
The citizens are what makes Boomtown - Boomtown, so we need your voices!!
We’d love to hear your stories and watch your videos... we’ve got the following prizes for our favourite, most interesting, most creative entries but any of the entries may be included within the film…
The competition is aimed at the public aged 18+ and families (Family submission must be made by a family member who is 18+). There are 4 prize packages and they comprise of the following:
- 1st Prize: Four Adult 5 day Boomtown Springs Festival Entry tickets, which includes Wednesday entry and access in to Boomtown Springs, the festival’s immersive camping experience. Between 7th - 11th August 2019.
- 2nd Prize: Two Standard Adult 5 day Festival Entry Tickets and two Camp Skylark Bring Your Own Tent Wristband. This includes Wednesday entry and access to Camp Skylark BYO campsite, including showers and toilets as well as the central Camp Skylark area, Skylark bar, food stalls and pamper area. Between 7th - 11th August 2019.
- 3rd Prize: Two Standard Adult 5 day Festival Entry Tickets. Between 7th - 11th August 2019.
- Family Prize: Two Standard Adult 5 day Festival Tickets, plus children (must be under 18). Family camping wristbands included. Between 7th - 11th August 2019.
How to enter!
- We need 30-60 second videos that answer 3 or more of the following questions…
1) What is the most exciting thing about Boomtown for you?
2) What does being a citizen mean to you?
3) What are you most looking forward to most about Chapter 11?
4) If you have been before, talk about a favourite moment?
5) What are your preparations for reducing your environmental impact this year?
- Must be shot landscape
- 30 - 60 sec long
- Well lit (no bedrooms at night lit by screens)
- Try and give a bit of depth to the shot (magnolia walls come across pretty bland)
- Watch out for background noise (including main roads and planes flying over!)
- Keep it family friendly - no swearing or adult themed topics
- Please refer to the question in the answer so they are full sentences.
- Can be set in any location!
- Can feature as many people as you like!
- Fancy dress welcome ;)
- At the end of the video you need to clearly state the following: “I give my permission for Boomtown to use this video interview for the promotional purposes on this project - Beyond Boomtown - but also any future promotions that may be relevant.”
- Name your file with your full name, upload your video(s) to wetransfer, send as ‘link’ and fill in THIS FORM with that link and a bit more info.
If you’ve got any other short footage from the festival over the years that you think we’d like to see then please do send it over with your main video… Moments such as; engagements with character, big stages going off & moments of kindness!
Download all competition terms and conditions he