All your questions about car passes explained!
The 2018 Essential Guide is here with all of the important information you need to know before you set foot in the city.
Please find the Boomtown 2018 Map here.
- Your ticket must match the name on your I.D. (only your main festival entry ticket)
- Accepted ID includes; photographic driving license, proof of age card with PASS hologram or a passport. Photocopies will not be accepted.
- Please find all prohibited items here.
- You may arrive at the festival any time within gate opening times.
- For any queries regarding your tickets or your order please redirect to TheTicketSellers. Email email@example.com or call them on 0121 472 6688.Y
- You can download any of your tickets (entry, accommodation, added extras & more) from your TTS account.
- Car parking passes were sent out via ‘signed for’ delivery w/c 09.07.18 and should have arrived. If you haven’t received your pass and have checked with your local Post Office, please contact TheTicketSellers
- Don’t worry if you haven’t purchased your car park pass in advance you will still be able to purchase a pass on the gate at a cost of £40. Car parking FAQ’s here.
- For any coach queries or to amend your coach please contact National Express directly on 0371 781 8181.
- You must have a Wednesday Entry add on if you are coming on Wednesday.
- Everything you need to know about Wednesday including entry policies, where is open and what is going on is here.
- If you have a combined Wednesday entry ticket you
MORE USEFUL INFO!
- Buy all tickets, add ons etc here.
- There are several cash points on site and most traders and bars will take card.
- Head to our news pages for the latest news and info from us!
- Scrub up on our Terms & Conditions.
- And check out our FAQ’s here.
- Join our Chapter 10 community page here.
- The schedule will be available in the programme on arrival.