The 2018 Essential Guide is here with all of the important information you need to know before you set foot in the city.
Please find the Boomtown 2018 Map here.
- Your ticket must match the name on your I.D. (only your main festival entry ticket)
- Accepted ID includes; photographic driving license, proof of age card with PASS hologram or a passport. Photocopies will not be accepted.
- Please find all prohibited items here.
- You may arrive at the festival any time within gate opening times.
- For any queries regarding your tickets or your order please redirect to TheTicketSellers. Email email@example.com or call them on 0121 472 6688.Y
- You can download any of your tickets (entry, accommodation, added extras & more) from your TTS account.
- Car parking passes were sent out via ‘signed for’ delivery w/c 09.07.18 and should have arrived. If you haven’t received your pass and have checked with your local Post Office, please contact TheTicketSellers
- Don’t worry if you haven’t purchased your car park pass in advance you will still be able to purchase a pass on the gate at a cost of £40. Car parking FAQ’s here.
- For any coach queries or to amend your coach please contact National Express directly on 0371 781 8181.
- You must have a Wednesday Entry add on if you are coming on Wednesday.
- Everything you need to know about Wednesday including entry policies, where is open and what is going on is here.
- If you have a combined Wednesday entry ticket you
MORE USEFUL INFO!
- Buy all tickets, add ons etc here.
- There are several cash points on site and most traders and bars will take card.
- Head to our news pages for the latest news and info from us!
- Scrub up on our Terms & Conditions.
- And check out our FAQ’s here.
- Join our Chapter 10 community page here.
- The schedule will be available in the programme on arrival.