VOLUNTEER WITH FRIENDS OR MAKE SOME NEW ONES AT OUR CHAPTER 10 CELEBRATIONS!
Volunteer spaces are filling up fast! If you want to come to meet new people, get a taste of working behind the scenes and save some money for the end of the summer - being a part of one of our volunteer teams is a fantastic way to get involved with Boomtown!
To help you make a decision here’s 7 reasons why volunteering is the best way to be a part of Boomtown.
- You pay a deposit, and as long as you complete 3x8hr shifts over the festival period you will get it back! (see terms and conditions for full details)
- You have the option to request to work with your friends when you apply,
- As a volunteer you have access to dedicated hot showers and the volunteers marquee with sockets for charging your mobile phones and power banks, as well as free car parking.
- You get exclusive access to a drama workshop so you can become part of the Boomtown story…
- Early access on the Tuesday to get yourself set up and in the city before anyone else
- Onsite steward training programmes giving an in-depth understanding of the role and what we expect from you. This includes how to deal with the challenges of a busy festival which will help you feel more prepared.
- Dressing up on shift is actively encouraged but also completely optional! Why not check out our costume shop for themed outfit ideas! https://www.boomtownfair.co.uk/news/2018-06-26-welcome-to-the-costume-shop/
It’s an experience like no other. Find out everything you need to know here.
Come and join us: