Come and explore our world for all generations, where the young and even younger at heart meander through the Kidztown streets, embark on treetop explorations and discover the wonders of woodlands … Join the adventure!
VOLUNTEER WITH FRIENDS OR MAKE SOME NEW ONES AT OUR CHAPTER 10 CELEBRATIONS!
Volunteer spaces are filling up fast! If you want to come to meet new people, get a taste of working behind the scenes and save some money for the end of the summer - being a part of one of our volunteer teams is a fantastic way to get involved with Boomtown!
To help you make a decision here’s 7 reasons why volunteering is the best way to be a part of Boomtown.
- You pay a deposit, and as long as you complete 3x8hr shifts over the festival period you will get it back! (see terms and conditions for full details)
- You have the option to request to work with your friends when you apply,
- As a volunteer you have access to dedicated hot showers and the volunteers marquee with sockets for charging your mobile phones and power banks, as well as free car parking.
- You get exclusive access to a drama workshop so you can become part of the Boomtown story…
- Early access on the Tuesday to get yourself set up and in the city before anyone else
- Onsite steward training programmes giving an in-depth understanding of the role and what we expect from you. This includes how to deal with the challenges of a busy festival which will help you feel more prepared.
- Dressing up on shift is actively encouraged but also completely optional! Why not check out our costume shop for themed outfit ideas! https://www.boomtownfair.co.uk/news/2018-06-26-welcome-to-the-costume-shop/
It’s an experience like no other. Find out everything you need to know here.
Come and join us: