All your questions about car passes explained!
The word is slowly but surely getting around and this year we’ve already had more family tickets reserved than ever before, and with 12’s and under coming completely for free there’s a whole lot to experience for a family within our city walls.
- Dedicated Kidztown, Boomtown Fair family area
- Forest School with treetop learning
- Family camping and family entrance
- Interactive venues; ‘Rat-a-Tattoo’, the ‘Piggy Bank’, ‘Pet Shop’ and the Post Office
- Sensory play workshops, including the ‘Rusty Workshop’
- experienced professional Play-workers, early years specialists, artists and performers from all over the world
- The Sandcastle Stage with music from around the festival
- The Sunday Carnival Parade
And so much more… Check out our Family and Kids section for more info and family FAQ’s! xx