If you are super organised and have booked your own private coach or minibus for you and your mates to come to the festival you need to to book a space to be dropped off at our coach park...
IMPORTANT WET WEATHER ARRIVAL INFORMATION
Please make sure you have a valid photo ID that matches the name on your ticket to get through security quickly and remember not to bring too much stuff as this will slow down your ID check (and the whole process).
CAR PARKS / CAMPERVAN FIELDS
Due to the constant and heavy rain over the past few weeks we predict that there will be significant effect on the all car parks, pick up / drop off and campervan gates and it will take longer than usual to get into the festival.
Whilst we have booked in additional resources to try to minimise the disruption, it is still highly likely to have a large impact.
Please follow this advice before arrival:
- Know where your towing hook is, and make sure it is attached (normally located by the spare tyre)
- Our gates don’t open until midday so no need to rush to get here in the morning.
- When approaching the festival site make sure you follow the event directional signage AT ALL TIMES. Do not take ‘short cuts’ through smaller roads, this will not be quicker for you and will have an impact on the rest of the road network and put the future of the festival at risk.
Advice when driving on to site:
- Follow the instructions from the gate, security and car park staff as well as the live message boards.
- If you find yourself suddenly stuck, do not rev the accelerator harder, this will churn up the ground beneath your car and get you even more stuck.
- Try to pull off in 2nd gear and move your wheels from side to side to try to get more traction.
- Push gently on the accelerator and move as slowly as possible.
- If you are really stuck and have tried pushing yourself, please put on your hazards and don’t dig holes with your wheels by trying to move further. Someone will be with you asap.
Please bear with us, everyone on the ground, we will be working flat out to get everyone in as fast as possible, but it will take longer.
Thanks for your understanding and cooperation, if we all pull together we might not even notice the mud!
Our Lost & Found centres are located at Info Points in Hilltop and Downtown and aim to reunite owners with their lost items as much as possible during the show, but with hundreds of identical phones and nondescript items, it can be tricky to find out who they belong to.
Before you leave home, please put a sticker on your phone or wallet with your name, email and the contact number of a festival friend so that if your phone goes on its own adventure, we can get it back to you! Another idea is to make sure your phone is UNIQUE when locked. Change your background to something that’s easily identifiable.