GREEN INITIATIVE WARRIORS
There’s still a chance to join us at this years Fair by volunteering as part of our post event litter pickers! Join a team of 300 litter warriors to help restore the site to its natural beauty!
• You get the WHOLE festival off to have as much fun as you like! But will need to be available on Monday 14th, Tuesday 15th and Wednesday 16th August 2017 to work x3 litter picking shifts.
• You will receive a public wristband for the festival, allowing you access to all public areas of the site.
• You can arrive anytime during public opening times.
• Shifts begin on Monday morning. Please come find us, with your tent and all your belongings in the Volunteer campsite before 11am where you will be allocated a late stay wristband. (Map here
• Please make sure you’ve registered at the volunteer marquee before 12pm so we can make sure you’re fully fed and watered before your first shift.
• 11am Monday registration in the volunteer campsite
• Shift 1 - 12:00 (noon) -22.00 Monday (lunch and dinner provided)
• Shift 2 - 09:00-18:00 Tuesday (breakfast, lunch and dinner provided)
• Shift 3 - 09:00-18:00 Wednesday (breakfast and lunch provided)
• An hour break per shift
• A deposit of £250 required This will be refunded to you (minus £15 for admin) following the completion of the three shifts.
• Your deposit will be refunded to you within a week of completing your shifts. (Please note: Failure to complete all three shifts will result loss of full deposit.)
• You will also be required to adhere to the Boomtown Volunteers terms and conditions which can be found here
• Failure to comply with these terms and conditions will also result in your forfeiting your deposit and removal from site.
• Spaces on this team are LIMITED and will fill up very quickly so get in whilst you can
• Please note that applications without a deposit will not reserve a space.
Please let us know asap if you’d like to come and join the magic of Boomtown and be a VITAL part of the crew. Big love. xx