The annual family giveaway, Kidztown design competition is back and this year they team behind Kidztown are mixing up their love for science with their unstoppable thirst for creativity in their Snappy Science Photobooth Design Competition!
Unlike a normal photo booth, Boomtown’s science photo booth is a ‘walk-in’ experiment that has the power to transform its user into almost anything imaginable!
The favourite design will be made into a real Snappy Science photo booth, at Kidztown, Boomtown 2017 in the SAW Science Tent which will be bursting full of experiments, hosted by Science Art Writing.
DESIGN FORM HERE
Please provide us with the following to enter the competition:
- Name - A ‘snappy science’ themed name for the photo booth
- Design - A design for the front of the booth
- List of props - Fancy dress, wigs etc that children can use for the photos.
Check out this science image library for inspiration:
1st Prize - Family tickets (max x2 adults & x3 children / teens) to Boomtown 2017, plus design made into an actual photobooth in Kidztown, Boomtown.
2nd Prize - 6 month subscription to kids science magazine, Whizz, Pop Bang! and Boomtown merch.
3rd Prize – 3 month subscription of kids science magazine, Whizz, Pop Bang! and Boomtown merch.
- Entrants must be between 4 - 12 years old.
- Please download the competition design form here and application details here and let your creative vision flow… :)
- Entries to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or via the postal address on application form.
- Competition closes July 21st 2017.
- Winners will be informed via email by Thursday 24th July.