All your questions about car passes explained!
Volunteering at Boomtown is a great way to become a vital part of the community. If you are interested in working in events, meeting some new people or fancy enjoying the festival, but get your money back at the end, volunteering is a brilliant way to do all of these.
Each year this immersive world of ours continues to grow and evolve, and for 2017 we are looking for even more volunteers to make it all possible.
WHAT’S THE DEAL?
- One meal voucher per shift.
- Camping space within a dedicated volunteer campsite, situated a short walk from the car park and coach drop-off, with toilets and heated showers.
- 24-hour access to our volunteer welfare facility in the camping area, providing a place to chill out, grab a free cup of tea/ coffee, hang out and meet other volunteers, as well as free phone charging!
- Support from our team of volunteer managers, available 24 hours a day from your arrival on site until the last volunteer shift is completed on the Tuesday after the festival.
- For volunteers only, the alcohol limits are relaxed for your first entry and you can bring in as much as you can carry! However, as per our licence terms, glass or unsealed bottles are not allowed on site, but you can stock up on cans of lager / cider, premixed cans of spirits, (unopened) plastic bottles of cider / lager and boxes of wine.
- A volunteer goodie pack which includes a free festival programme.
- The chance to make great friends in one of the most incredible festival environments on the planet.
- Access to the crew bar with the cheapest pints on site!
WHAT WE ASK FROM YOU:
- To be 18 or over on 9th August 2017.
- To be available from Wednesday 9th - Monday 14th August (GreenTeam Litter Pickers may be required until Tuesday 15th August)
- A deposit of £230 to secure your volunteer position. This will be refunded within a month of the festival as long as you complete all your shifts. (Please note there is a non-refundable admin charge of 6%)
- To complete 3 x 8 hour volunteering shifts. (All roles are allocated on a first come first served basis.)
- To abide by our volunteer code of conduct, and agree to our festival wide terms and conditions you can read here
Sign up here to be a part of the team...
For a full list of all Volunteering opportunities, please see the volunteer page here.