We’re making short documentary, which focuses on our journey over the last decade. It includes the inner workings of how the festival comes together, the communities that help create it and a glimpse into what the future holds… but where would this be without you?!
Tickets Boomtown Chapter 9: Behind the Mask (10th - 13th August, Hampshire, UK) are on sale now!!
All tickets are released at the same time including car parking, campervan, Boomtique, lockers etc.
The adult festival tickets are priced as follows:
- Tier 1 (£155*)
- Tier 2 (£170*)
- Tier 3 (£195*)
(*Plus £7 booking fee & £10 refundable EcoBond).
The tier one and two tickets sell out very quickly every year, so anyone after these tickets should be prepared... We have changed ticket provider for Chapter 9 and registration is now required before purchasing any ticket.
Other festival ticket options:
Tier 3 tickets can be purchased as split payment for a deposit of £40 (+BF & EcoBond). More details here
Coach tickets (Tier 2 price ticket £170* + price of coach)
The simplest way to get to the festival and 55 locations to choose from. Save time, money and the planet all in one easy hassle free mode of transportation! More details here.
IMPORTANT TICKET INFORMATION:
All lower priced weekend tickets for the fair sell out extremely quickly, to make sure you are prepared and don't miss out then please read the below information carefully.....
1. Register for a TheTicketSellers account in advance. You can do that here: (note, we are selling tickets through TicketSellers this year, not Eventbrite)
2. Make sure you have your debit/credit card ready, know your billing address and have names and email addresses for all your pals that you are buying tickets for. (Max 4 per order.)
3. Choose your tickets and scroll down to click on ‘Proceed to Checkout’. The tickets are reserved for 10 minutes.
4. Note that Coach Traveller tickets can only be purchased with a coach ticket and you must travel on the coach to be admitted to site.
5. Please note the payment deadline for deposit/balance tickets is strictly 5th June. Any payments not made by then render your initial payment(s) void and non-refundable.